I currently have cut down my creations into a number of categories:
- Revision notes. These represent the compressed knowledge amassed over the years. Keep.
- Projects. These represent the better and more interesting things that I've done - especially those done as coursework. In general, keep.
- Creative subjects. I'm thinking primarily of English, Art and Design and Technology here. Reading these is interesting and sweet. Keep.
- Non-creative subjects. I'm thinking of things like maths, sciences and languages here. These consist of long lists of answers where I don't have the questions, and descriptions of stuff that are either blindingly obvious now (maths and sciences) or I have no interest in (languages). Lose
- Other subjects. I'm thinking of those semi-creative such as Geography, History, Business Studies, Religious education, etc. Unsure, decide on a case-by-case basis
- Non-learning related. Sort out a different time
Hmm. I think it looks reasonable. Putting it into practice may be harder, though. And I think that I need more box-files.